Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Problems with the Blog

Blogger is giving me problems on my PC, so the CTO is down temporarily. This is what I can manage from my smart phone:

Wednesday, 10 July - Seven Holy Brothers, Martyrs, and Ss. Rufina & Secunda, Virgins and Martyrs; Semidouble, Red. Office is festal from the Common of Several Martyrs. Suffrages at Lauds & Vespers, Preces at Prime & Compline. Comm. of St. Pius I at Vespers.

Thursday, 11 July - St. Pius I, Pope & Martyr; Simple, Red. Ferial antiphons and psalms at each Office; rest taken from the Common of One Martyr or the Proper as indicated. Suffrages & Preces. Vespers of the following day, Ss. Nabor & Felix, Martyrs; Simple, Red.

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking more so the Pian "Reformers" (either 1911 or 1955, pick your poison)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears that the Bugnini & co. have been reincarnated as a version of Internet Explorer which no longer supports Blogger. I switched over to Google Chrome, and everything appears to be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete